Writure is a place where you can publish your original content for our readers. Before proceeding for content authoring request kindly read through our terms and conditions.
This is a general contractual terms and condition that accepted between portal owner with the content contributors, Publishers and creators. Proceeding for requesting content authoring means, you are accepting the terms and conditions of this article.
Therefore, Site Owner and creator jointly agree to the following criteria:
- Posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. Site Owner reserves the right to reject any Original Blog Entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary, make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Blogger agree with these changes.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws (Proof can be the link to the original Image). Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post. No video or image can exceed 1MB maximum.
- All the Images shall be in JPG or PNG format. No other format will be used.
- When quoting others, writer must properly and accurately cite sources.
- When providing a study report or analysis, provide relevant link to the original resources.
- Posts will acknowledge creator’s authorship, but will become the property of Site so that it shall not be redistributed or published or sold to other portals. Writer can claim the authorship and use it for their portfolio building and resume building.
- Once the post has been submitted to writure creator may not publish (Publish means publish it as original article) it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog. But can promote the article through any media or internet by sharing the url and article link or through sharing the link through own website.
- Creator may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article.
- Submissions should be kept between 500 – 1500 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant.
- Affiliate links shall be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of Site Owner. All affiliate links should be mentioned as per the US trade law.
- Creators will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article. And will be afforded a short bio statement and link to their website within the author acknowledgement at the bottom of the article. If required they can add their social profile in Authors Box.
- Creators can write sponsored articles, but always need to maintain a ratio of 60: 40 with free to sponsored articles. That means when you write 6 free articles you can publish 4 sponsored articles through our portal.